The Cloud Migration specialists provide hands-on technical support for assessing, planning, and migrating diverse web/database platforms from client hosted environments to Azure. They work closely with customers and internal teams to analyze and balance re-platforming, reengineering, and ‘as is’ migration approaches through Professional Service consultation and project delivery.
- Provide best practice design recommendations for migrating applications from an on-premise location to the MS Azure;
- Perform cloud assessments using a variety of tools to evaluate cost vs performance;
- Assist in design and deployment based on requirements of highly available, secure, and scalable cloud infrastructure tuned to project and business requirements;
- Set up & troubleshoot Azure builds, including but not limited to ARM, ASR, SQL, Containers & Azure AD;
- Develop and produce documentation of the implemented solution;
- Provide down-stream operational knowledge transfer to internal and external teams;
- Migrating remotely hosted environments to MS Azure.
- 5+ years building, configuring, and managing Azure solutions;
- Familiarity with automation tools and scripting;
- Ability to write technical documentation;
- Strong knowledge of networking;
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows Active Directory, MS SQL HA Options and Clustering;
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware, and other hypervisors;
- Good technical knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013/2016;
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (bash, vbscript, powershell, Azure cli,etc.);
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Experience in Team Management (managing Team of at least 5 people) including work planning;
- Good command of English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Azure Architect certification;
- Experience designing, deploying, and managing backup and disaster recovery technologies;
- Experience designing and deploying containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, …);
- Good technical knowledge of MSSQL and/or Oracle database administration;
- Experience in O365 migration scenarios. From exchange and other mail systems. Internet mail technology experience (IE host and MX records, spam filters, mail bagging services, etc.);
- Openness to international travels.
- Attractive salary;
- Work in interesting projects, including international ones;
- Convenient form of employment – employment contract or long-term contract;
- With an employment contract a rich package of benefits, including: private medical care, life insurance, funding for sports and cultural activities;
- Possibility to travel to foreign projects;
- Nice working atmosphere.